Oh I’m so very honored to get this nomination from Colin Butterworth. I have come across this award at a friends blog and I really like the intent of the award, which is to try and widen the audiences of new blogs by showcasing them with this award – great job! I’ll get the answers out and nominate some of my favorite blogs!
UPS!! I forgot to add my questions to my nominees, sorry!! Check below :)
Here are the rules to the LIEBSTER Award:
The Award is a “pay-it-forward” thing as you must complete these requirements:
1. Post the Award on my blog.
2. Thank the blogger who gave me the Award and link back to their site.
3. Post 11 random facts about myself.
4. Answer 11 questions that the presenter of the Award has asked.
5. Nominate 11 new bloggers with fewer than 200 followers who I want to receive the Award.
6. Ask my nominees 11 questions of my own.
Eleven random facts about myself
– I hate standing in line and when necessary, I’ll just move to the side and keep a foot bravely holding position. It’s most annoying to who is behind me!
– I don’t worry much about what people thing of me.
– I’m a reserved person – really!
– I speak four languages and no, french is not one of them – gave up on it after four tries. Karma?
– I’m highly motivated to get out of my comfort zone (often)
– I miss having a dog. A grumpy boxer would do just fine!
– Experimental cooking is one of my passions.
– I started photography after I picked up on trekking – I have an enormous need to share how and what I see.
– When I put my mind on to something – I conquer.
– I dream having a rose garden, just like the ones I see in those idyllic garden magazines.
– I enjoy being alone.
Eleven Questions for the Colin Butterworth, who nominated me:
1. Are you a Dog or a Cat person? Both, if I could I’d have both.
2. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Where I’m living now, Portugal…but could fancy taking off to somewhere like Australia.
3. What is the greatest highlight of your life? Having the honor of standing next to my father and holding his hand and guiding him while he slowly passed away.
4. Who is your favourite music artist or band? I never was too into a specific band or artist, I flow with what’s on fashion
5. Coke or Pepsi? None, zero artificial drinks.
6. What is your favourite sport? Trekking
7. What is your favourite hobby? Photography
8. What three things would you take to a desert island? My camera, my trekking boots and water
9. Do you prefer sweet or savoury snacks? Savoury snacks for sure.
10. What is the first thing you think of when you read this question? What’s next?
11. If you could go back in time and tell your younger self one thing, what would it be? Be patient – patience brings flexibility and opens the eyes to opportunity.
As mentioned at the start if this post the intention of the award is to increase visits to new bloggers like me. I didn’t add the eleven recommened becuase most of the pages I follow are great bloggers and don’t need my humble push!
It’s ok if you don’t want to forward it but would love to hear from you again!
Question to my nominees:
1- what’s the most challenging thing you have done?
2- your favorite subject?
3- Do you still have contact with many of your childhood friends?
4- What do you fear most?
5- You’re starving, would you start cooking or go out for food?
6- Where was your best photo taken?
7- Why do you blog?
8- Have you ever met up with any of your blog followers?
9- Something that irritates you?
10- Something that makes you joyful?
11- Red lights, are…?